Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Trip Continues for Greg

I (Betsy) arrived safely home almost a week ago and am back at work. Believe it or not, the weather folk are talking about another big snow storm up in Minnesota early next week. It's enough to make me wish I was back in the Keys.

Well, Greg still is - after I left, he soloed it for about five more nights at Long Key State Park and then moved to Curry Hammock State Park on Tuesday. Curry Hammock is located near Marathon in the Keys.

Yesterday, Greg's friends from high school (Scott, Lars and Mark) arrived to spend about five days with him. Last night they ate dinner in the motor home and watched a James Bond movie.

This morning, they cooked breakfast outside (french toast and pancakes), did a little grocery shopping, hung out at Curry State Park, went out to dinner at a restaurant called The Wreck, and played cards (500).

Since I took our camera home, they are having to rely on sending me photos on their cell phones (photo quality is not as good), but they want their family and friends to keep up with what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment